Which of these Cocoa Beach hotels would you choose?

bubbles1209

We stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott last October, it was very nice! Some chaos in the morning with getting everyone on the shuttles to the port, but I imagine that is an issue everywhere, and we were in the middle of a tropical storm which made it quite an adventure! But nice hotel!

Just returned last from a cruise on the Dream out of Port Canaveral and stayed the night before at the Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach. Beautiful hotel and great service. About a block from the ocean. Recommend it totally.

The Hampton Inn & Marriott Courtyard are next to one another and share the same beach access. You can get breakfast at both places, but Hampton Inn breakfast is free and Courtyard is not free. Courtyard has a nice lobby bar. Both hotels use the same shuttle service. Both provide comfortable lodging, but in my opinion the Marriott Courtyard is a little more upscale. So if the cost is comparable, I always choose the Courtyard.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn at Cocoa Beach last year before our cruise on the Dream. I thought it was very nice. We had a balcony room on the second floor which was very nice. Breakfast was yummy and free the next morning. I thought the shuttle service was very organized even though there were a ton of people waiting. I must say I'm a bit biased though because I'm a Hilton Rewards member and I'll always stay at a Hampton when available so I can get my points.

I am booked at the Hampton. They are owned by the same people. I was told by the group person there that the view at the Hampton is better. And at the Hampton you get a free breakfast! Courtyard no longer do the free breakfast at any of their locations! :(

I vote for Hampton!

We stayed at the Radisson and enjoyed it. We got to our room and my wife noticed some microscopic ants in the bathroom. We called the front desk thinking they would spray and instead they upgraded us to an unbelievably nice suite.

Thanks for the heads up on the Radisson, but they only offer the park & snooze pa,kage, not the fly, snooze & cruise. Looks like a close race between Courtyard & Hampton Inn. They are both priced within a dollar of one another. Keep any experiences coming, & for all who have responded, thank you so much for your help!

Residence inn was awesome and very close to ship, watched it come in in the morning and it was like it was close enough to touch. Dont know if they have packages though. We took private shuttle from airport ect

Residence inn was awesome and very close to ship, watched it come in in the morning and it was like it was close enough to touch. Dont know if they have packages though. We took private shuttle from airport ect

You have snagged my attention by saying you can see the ship from the hotel. What floor were you on? I have read 2 reviews on trip advisor. 1 says you can't see the ship 'caue Country Inn & Suites blocks the view while the other review states that the ship looks close enough to touch. So which is it? Lol

We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in Feb for our Ecstasy cruise. We had a suite. Our room was very nice and clean. They have a free hot breakfast which was great. Our shuttle driver was a great lady. We would stay here again. And we could see the ship from some of the rooms our group had.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn on April 13th - we had a balcony room on the sixth floor. We were a little surprised to find that the rooms had exterior access (go up on the elevator, walk down a short hallway and out onto an outdoor breezeway, and then to your room) . . . typically, we prefer hotels where the rooms are only accessible via an indoor hallway, but it wasn't a huge deal. We did have a nice view of the beach from our window and balcony, so that was nice! The hotel is a little farther from some of the shops/restaurants, but still within walking distance of Walgreens, CVS, Ron Jon, etc.. Breakfast in the morning was decent-tasting, well-stocked, organized, and FREE! We did the fly/snooze/cruise package, and the transportation was also very efficient and well-organized. We arrived at the port around 11:30 or noon, and were on the ship by about 12:30. Overall, we were very pleased, and would definitely stay at the Hampton Inn again!

We stayed at The Residence Inn by Marriott just less than four weeks ago. It was very nice! We enjoyed the pool the night before we cruised, found our room to be exceptional, and our car was right where we left it a week later. I recommend this hotel highly!

We stayed at the Radisson at the Port three years ago when we cruised. We enjoyed their pool, their beds were really comfy, and our car was left untouched for a week.

Can't go wrong with either one!

We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in Feb for our Ecstasy cruise. We had a suite. Our room was very nice and clean. They have a free hot breakfast which was great. Our shuttle driver was a great lady. We would stay here again. And we could see the ship from some of the rooms our group had.

We have stayed there a couple of times and doing it again this October, great hotel!!

We won't have to worry about our car we are flying in. Thata.s why I'm looking at hotels that offer fly snooze & cruise. If, however we can find a shuttle that will drop us off at the hotel, then pick us up from the port that's reasonable, I'll look down that path also. Just hate to pay for a pkg. that includes parking for a car we aren't bringing just to get a port transfer from a hotel.:confused:

Archived