En Suite Dining

CajunLiner

I understand that suite passengers are not limited to the room service menu. Is this true? What may one request? I've lurked in the ultra-luxury fora and it appears that, within that class of ship, no request is denied. While I don't imagine that Celebrity is able to maintain that level of indulgence, I was wondering just how much you CAN be indulged. Any experiences?

Justin

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;11;13;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]
Until Galaxy Panama Canal Cruise

Justin: Suite pax who have butler service can order in suite breakfast, lunch and dinner right off of the main dinning room menus.

My girl friend and I had a royal suite on Mercury in March, and she was ill [not from sea sickness, but high fever]. We had two lunches and two dinners in our suite during the eight day cruise. The butler brought us that day's menu in the Manhatten Restaurant, and we made our selections. Then, he set up our dining table in our suite exactly the same as it would be set in the restaurant, and then proceeded to bring the various courses and of course, dessert.

This type of service, including the size of the suite and veranda, and priority in boarding and departing, amongst other perks, makes booking a suite worthwhile in my opinion.

Charlie

Mercury 3/13/2004
Century 4/22/2004

Yes, it's one of the real benefits of a suite. You can order full in-suite meals, either from the roomservice menu or the dining room menu. Dinners are served course-by-course by your Butler. It is a great experience; we find that we end up ordering dinner to the suite almost every night.

For cocktail parties you can request appetizers; simple ones are free, but there is a charge for fancy things like seafood platters.

For breakfasts we make a standing order of coffee, juice and pastries..... he holds it in the Butler's pantry until we wake up and call him - then it's delivered within 5 minutes.

The one thing to keep in mind is to try to give your Butler as much notice as possible for requests as he also serves 6 to 10 other cabins and can get extremely busy at certain times.

Sue

[B]Grand Princess - Western Caribbean[/B] - April 25, 2004
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;4;25;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

[B]Constellation Transatlantic 9/7/04[/B]

[B]Infinity Panama Canal 4/17/05[/B]

My wife and I have had many dinners in our suite.

When we had a royal suite on the Infinity we eat almost every dinner and lunch in the room. There was a very nice table in the dining room.

We really enjoyed it and plan on doing it again on our next cruise

Archived