Millie boarding time

Amy G

We are going to be in Barcelona for a couple of days beforehand, and the day we board we would like to explore some more of the city. My question is- I know that it says boarding time is 2pm, but do they start the process earlier and just let you store your luggage somewhere, and not give you your room keys until later? (Princess did this in Tahiti). If they do not allow people to check in earlier than the stated boarding time, is there somewhere we can store our luggage after we check out of our hotel?

Thanks!

Last May when we did Millie from Barcelona we boarded at 11am- but some said they were able to board as early as 10:30. It will most likely be exactly the same for boarding this year.

Best wishes.

In the frequently asked questions on the Celebrity website, it answers two questions about boarding differently:

How early do I need to arrive?

Boarding begins at 11:00 A.M. Please check with your travel agent to confirm boarding and departure times.

When can I board the ship?

The guest may begin boarding the ship at 2:00 P.M. It is their responsibility to arrive on time. The latest a guest can board the ship is 60 minutes before departure.

Does it depend on departure time? It's just a bit confusing icon_smile.gif This will be our first cruise so I'll wait for my documentation to find out the official time, and maybe turn up a bit earlier. It seems from reading reviews etc, though, that lots of folks arrive at around 11am and don't have to wait all that long to get on.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2004;07;23;21;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Until Summit 23 July 2004

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Archived