Early Flight from Buenos Aires, Argentina

hellopuppies

Hi, will disembark at port of Buenos Aires from Crown Princess Feb 1, 2017 after staying an overnight. How early can I off the ship if I walk off with the luggage? Is it possible to book 8:35am flight from EZE? Appreciate if anyone had this itinerary or experiences can share their opinions and advice with me. Many thanks!

I suggest you contact the line to ascertain whether they will permit you to leave prior to general disembarkation. Assuming you are taking an international flight out of EZE, you will need to arrive by 6 am or so which means you will need to leave the ship around 5 am. As this is before the commencement of general disembarkation you will need permission which I strongly suggest you attempt to obtain way before you sail.

Two complicating variables--

BA is a working dock. Disembarking passengers are required to take a shuttle bus from the dock to the main terminal. I don't know when the bus service begins but unless Princess makes special arrangements in advance it is very unlikely that a bus will be available at 5AM

For our cruise Argentina Customs and immigration did not open until just prior to disembarkation, so even if Princess can get you to the terminal, you may not be able to leave until the customs people arrive. Another detail to check before booking your flight

It is unlikely you will get permission to leave that earlier. We had the same problem with an early flight to Rio. If you have the time and you never been to Buenos Aires and you have not book your flight, stay overnight in Buenos Aires and go to the airport the next morning. Getting up early is stressful enough. On the other hand, the Crown is staying overnight at Buenos Aires. Do like we are doing, instead of staying on the ship, we are staying a night in a hotel in Buenos Aires, having dinner at a Parilla, probably Gran Parilla del Plata or El Desnivel. Getting out of a hotel at 5:30am to catch your flight at 8:30am is much easier then your current option.

• 1 year later...
It is unlikely you will get permission to leave that earlier. We had the same problem with an early flight to Rio. If you have the time and you never been to Buenos Aires and you have not book your flight, stay overnight in Buenos Aires and go to the airport the next morning. Getting up early is stressful enough. On the other hand, the Crown is staying overnight at Buenos Aires. Do like we are doing, instead of staying on the ship, we are staying a night in a hotel in Buenos Aires, having dinner at a Parilla, probably Gran Parilla del Plata or El Desnivel. Getting out of a hotel at 5:30am to catch your flight at 8:30am is much easier then your current option.

Did you disembark a day early and stay in a B.A. hotel? How did you go about arranging the day early disembarkation with Pincess?

From Brick Hotel (where we stayed a few days post cruise) to EZE it took a good 50 mins.

We had booked Princess transfer. Car arrived a good 20 mins early, which suited us as we'd checked out of room.

Took quite a while to get through airport security too.. about 40 mins if I remember rightly.