Cliff Divers at NIGHT or DAY?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Mexican Riviera
Includes: Acapulco, Cabo San Lucas, Loreto, Manzanillo, Mazatlan, Pichilingue/La Paz, Puerto Vallarta, Topolobampo & Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:39 PM.
Waukesha, WI United States
129 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
I noticed there are performances by the cliff divers at night and during the day. Which do you think would be best? I'm a little worried about not being able to get a good picture or even see them well at night.....
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
SHANNON FROM MILWAUKEE
-----------------------------------
Holland America Westerdam Eastern Caribbean 3/1998
Celebrity Mercury Western Caribbean 3/2000
Norwegian Wind Western Caribbean 11/2003
Carnival Destiny Southern Caribbean 1/2005
Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas Western Caribbean 1/2006
Norwegian Star Mexican Riviera 11/2006
Crown Princess Southern Caribbean 1/2007
Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas Bahamas 5/2008
Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas Southern Caribbean 11/2012
toronto
222 Posts
Joined Dec 2005
i have seen both shows and i feel you have a much better view in the day time. the show we saw in the evening the last diver did the dive with torches it was impressive but i still prefer the day time show better.
Chicago
788 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
I, too, think the daytime shows are better, for both general viewing and picture-taking purposes.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Click on the link which follows to view some of my photos of Acapulco, and other parts of Mexico - photos which have been individually viewed approx. 3.2 million times, and copied / downloaded more than 18,600 times: http://community.webshots.com/user/billmasterson