Do I need to bring my own beach towels?

ohiopeople

there will be two beach towels in your room. you can take them off the ship, but the price is rather high to replace them if you lose them.

Beverly

Dito... make sure you keeptrack of them when using them. We have never been charged but it would be a bummer to have to buy one.

Here's the flipside....I don't like their beach towels to go off ship because they are big, heavy, thick and take forever to dry. They take up a lot of room in my tote and hauling it back, wet and heavier is a real pain.

If I'm going to be beaching it, I like to take an old, thin beach towel from home. It's easier to carrier and drys super quick. No worries about loosing the ship towel and if I loose mine - or leave it behind for luggage room at the end of the cruise - it's no great loss.

Yep, just remember to bring them back. You will find a towel for each person in your cabin each day.

On Carnival the towels are in your cabin. On Royal Caribbean you go to the pool deck to pick up beach towels and you can sign out as many as you want. Of course they must be returned or you will be charged.

Archived