Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Family Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Family Cruises Cruising with kids? Best Family Cruise Advice
Cruise Critic's Family Cruising Resources
Traveling with kids? Best Family Travel Advice
Family Vacation Critic's Family Travel Site

Old August 23rd, 2013, 10:16 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Traveling Baby Company-AWESOME

We just recently returned from a Southern Caribbean Cruise out of San Juan and I just wanted to send a quick Shout Out t the Traveling Baby Company. We took our 7 month old son on this cruise and we were worried about having stuff for him to do in the room. Well, I just happened to find this company online that rents baby equipment. The rent everything from cribs, stroller, car seat, pack-n-plays, toys, and exersaucer. So we rented and exersaucer from them. The met us at the San Juan airport with our exersaucer and we went to the ship. My son had a blast in it! Then the met us at the airport and picked it up. It was awesome!! Check them out if your cruising or traveling Orlando, Miami, San Juan, and so many more!! http://www.travelingbaby.com

Cruises:
June 2004 Explorer of the Seas
May 2006 Carnival
January 2007 Disney Wonder
March 2008 Liberty of the Seas
June 2010 Oasis of the Seas
June 2013 Jewel of the Seas

Old August 26th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Cool Cruiser

Awesome, thank you. I will check out their site as we will be traveling with our 14 month old.
Crown Princess March 2009 - Eastern Caribbean
Carnival Imagination Sept 2009 -Girlz Cruise I
Emerald Princess Sept 2010 - Eastern Caribbean
Week in St Thomas/St John March 2011
Week in St John Nov 2011
Carnival Valor October 2013- Southern Caribbean

Old September 1st, 2013, 03:21 AM
Cool Cruiser

Location: N. Sonoma County, CA. btwn the wine country and the Pacific

Wow great info for those of us travelling a far distance to get to a certain port with a small little person in tow! Thank you for posting this.

Old September 1st, 2013, 01:36 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thanks for the tip!
Just wanted to add there are many companies all over that do this same thing(not that the company you posted isn't any good, just they aren't based in every city). You can find others through google searches of (city) and baby rentals.

Old May 26th, 2014, 12:04 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by apwog1985 View Post
We just recently returned from a Southern Caribbean Cruise out of San Juan and I just wanted to send a quick Shout Out t the Traveling Baby Company. We took our 7 month old son on this cruise and we were worried about having stuff for him to do in the room. Well, I just happened to find this company online that rents baby equipment. The rent everything from cribs, stroller, car seat, pack-n-plays, toys, and exersaucer. So we rented and exersaucer from them. The met us at the San Juan airport with our exersaucer and we went to the ship. My son had a blast in it! Then the met us at the airport and picked it up. It was awesome!! Check them out if your cruising or traveling Orlando, Miami, San Juan, and so many more!! http://www.travelingbaby.com
I know this is irrelevant to your post but we are traveling to southern Caribbean next month with our 7 month old. Any tips on what excursions to do or avoid? We will have plenty of help. We are going to St. Thomas, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and Barbados. Thanks!