UK Reviews of the Week by johnnyd57uk, HOLWELL, and auntie alice

CCHelp

Every Thursday, we'll select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Ventura Fantastic First Cruise by johnnyd57uk The cabins are a decent size and spotless. Beds are amazingly comfortable. No need to bring toiletries as they are provided. You can buy them in Port if you run out. The cabin attendant will clean your room continuously so remember your do not disturb sign when necessary. We had a basic inside cabin. You could go for an outside but not sure its worth the cost. Continue reading...Fantastic First Cruise

Arcadia What a Smashing Christmas Time by HOLWELL Our excursions were fabulous with lots of information. We experienced Storm Barbara and we were given plenty of information and put at our ease throughout the experience. If my husband & I had plenty of money we would have refused to leave the ship!!!!. We understood that Arcadia was going on to a World Cruise. Some people are so lucky. Continue reading... What a Smashing Christmas Time

Magellan Solo Cruise Xmas 2016 by auntie alice I went on 6 organised trips & had a great time especially the wine tasting ones. Shame weather was so bad in Lisbon that we really didn't see much. I loved the huge choice of drinks available on all inc package. It was fantastic & well worth it. I enjoyed the entertainment in Show Lounge & Captains Club as it suited my tastes.Shame so many people complained that it was poor but each to there own. I loved the chance to be in the Choir. It was a great experience being on stage singing excerpts from Les Mis. Brought us together as a group. I felt the days at sea lacked a little in entertainment especially if weather wasn't ideal for sitting out. Continue reading... Solo Cruise Xmas 2016

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could receive some logo stuff before your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review