Cancelling My Time Dining if not going

I went ahead and made nightly reservations every night for My Time Dining. If we change our minds and go to Windjammer, or skip dinner-how do I cancel ? Do I call or do on TV screen? Thanks-how much notice do they need? Better than not showing up-so someone else-can have our table. Thanks

I went ahead and made nightly reservations every night for My Time Dining. If we change our minds and go to Windjammer, or skip dinner-how do I cancel ? Do I call or do on TV screen? Thanks-how much notice do they need? Better than not showing up-so someone else-can have our table. Thanks
When we decide not to eat in the MDR, if it is planned in advance, I let them know the day before when leaving the MDR, if on the day I call in advance, if really at last minute we change our mind I'll nip down to the MDR and tell the door host.

thanks-just afraid we might be too tired or sunburned one day to go to dinner-or imagine-NOT REALLY HUNGRY!- to go to our scheduled MY TIME DINING reservation- I was afraid if I did not reserve on line for Oasis- we would have a long wait every night to go in and my husband hates to wait and will drag me to the windjammer every night-which I do not really care for! I do have "good manners"-was not sure how I actually cancelled.:p