Anyone seen a picture of a "Bulge Balcony"?

PokerDave

I'm afraid to ask, what is a bulge balcony?

Look at the deck plan for room 11076 ( which I have booked in Dec ). Where the ship "bulges" out there are transitions between the regular and longer deluxe rooms. These rooms like mine have larger balconies ( confirmed by a new cabin designation by NCL for future cruises ). Have heard confirmation that they are a good bit larger, but haven't seen a picture yet...

I believe the OP is incorrect, cabin 9181 is located on the corner of the bump out section. I think that picture is from a regular side cabin. Here is the view from 9181...... Perhaps Heinbloed will see this post and correct us where we are wrong.

Neverthought

2010NCLEPIC31911-th.jpg

Thanks for the pic! We're in 10079, which appears to have about the same size balcony, at least according to the deck plan. That little table looks pretty useless and it is disappointing that the chairs don't recline.

• 2 weeks later...
I got one on my balcony 12087 with a tip to the room steward (tipped $5 afterward since it could not have been easy to move).

That's great to hear - I booked the extra large balcony so I could just chill out and relax away from all of the crowds, but I do want a recliner.

• 1 month later...
Look at the deck plan for room 11076 ( which I have booked in Dec ). Where the ship "bulges" out there are transitions between the regular and longer deluxe rooms. These rooms like mine have larger balconies ( confirmed by a new cabin designation by NCL for future cruises ). Have heard confirmation that they are a good bit larger, but haven't seen a picture yet...

Hi PokerDave - we are in your same cabin. Did you ever end up finding a photo of it?

Nope... seen lots of others though and have high hopes...

Well if nothing else I will give you pics from my sailing in October. How many people do you have in your cabin? We originally had 12308 (picked due to the balcony) and were kicked out saying that it didn't accomodate 4 passengers. lets hope this one does!

Well if nothing else I will give you pics from my sailing in October. How many people do you have in your cabin? We originally had 12308 (picked due to the balcony) and were kicked out saying that it didn't accomodate 4 passengers. lets hope this one does!

i will be interested to hear how well you coped with 4... we will have 4 as well and my kids are 15,19 so big...

Archived