Silversea transfer or private.......?

dusababy

You're welcome, dusababy. Stockholm is a wonderful city. Make sure you're on deck while you sail in to see the hundred of islands surrounding the city.

Absolutely wripro - last time there was - I can't believe it was Silver Cloud 1997 -- no wonder I couldn't remember how long to the airport !....:p

Thanks !!

dusababy, cant believe we have not run into each other over the years. I have been on Cloud about 250 days from early 2000

Cloud has been favorite over the years too. We would probably recognize each other and think "Where have I met her before.....:confused:

Will try for next time.

Without traffic it should take about thirty-five to forty minutes to Arlanda.

"Without traffic" does not happen very often here in Stockholm now. The traffic has turned rather bad during the last years, a lot of road construction going on during the summer months that can seriously disturb the traffic.

It is true that how long it will take to Arlanda very much depends on the day of week, and the time. Which month is also important. But it also depends on which port, I have seen Whisper docked sometimes at Frihamnen, sometimes at Stadsgården. Should it be Stadsgården it will probably need more time than from Frihamnen.

I would personally plan for more time than thirtyfive to forty minutes to go Arlanda. If the traffic is really bad it could easily be one hour or even more.

"Without traffic" does not happen very often here in Stockholm now. The traffic has turned rather bad during the last years, a lot of road construction going on during the summer months that can seriously disturb the traffic.

It is true that how long it will take to Arlanda very much depends on the day of week, and the time. Which month is also important. But it also depends on which port, I have seen Whisper docked sometimes at Frihamnen, sometimes at Stadsgården. Should it be Stadsgården it will probably need more time than from Frihamnen.

I would personally plan for more time than thirtyfive to forty minutes to go Arlanda. If the traffic is really bad it could easily be one hour or even more.

Better safe than sorry -- thanks very much north-bound. All good points to consider -- I'll plan accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...