Star Princess

Tonya Fuller

The Star Princess is lovely. We were on her around the Horn of South America in February and she had just had a major dry docking. You will absolutely be comfortable and having a fabulous time on the Star.

We just sailed the Star last week.

We always stay at the Silver Cloud (Stadium).

It is next to Safeco Field (home of the Seattle Mariners baseball team and also Century Link field home of the Seattle Seahawks NFL team).

We take a town car to the hotel from Seatac ($40 total) and the hotel has a free shuttle to the pier and around town but do not PU at the airport.

We walked to Pike Place Market for some great chowder.

We took the same towncar back to the airport ($50) from the pier.

There is a Pyramid Alehouse across the street and a Krispy Kream about 4 blocks away. :)

We are on the Star Princess on July 29h. Since we are driving to Seattle, I booked with Hotel Nexxus and did their Park and Embark package which included transportation to and from the pier and we got to leave the car at the hotel.

Sarah

We are on the Star Princess on July 29h. Since we are driving to Seattle, I booked with Hotel Nexxus and did their Park and Embark package which included transportation to and from the pier and we got to leave the car at the hotel.

Sarah

I could not find that on their web site. Did you have to contact them in person or am I missing it?

On their website, at the top go to Specials & Packages. Then on the right hand column click on Park & Embark. They offer a 7 day parking package and a 14 day parking package. I did call them but that was just to ask if they got you to and from the cruise pier (since their site only says to) and they take you both ways. :) But you can book it from their site.

Sarah

PS, it was hard to find for me as well! Even when I knew it was there I'd go back to the site and have to refigure it out!

Archived