Is this possible

jodieh12

I am on a B2B cruise at Xmas and a friend is joining us for the second part only. He's in a studio and we are in a balcony. Will I be bale to put a card/gift in his room before he arrives? I know I can't personally do this but will NCL do this for me??

Many thanks

Jo

I am on a B2B cruise at Xmas and a friend is joining us for the second part only. He's in a studio and we are in a balcony. Will I be bale to put a card/gift in his room before he arrives? I know I can't personally do this but will NCL do this for me??

Many thanks

Jo

Since the cabins are open on boarding day, you may be better off asking his cabin steward to place it in his cabin while you're at dinner.

Since the cabins are open on boarding day, you may be better off asking his cabin steward to place it in his cabin while you're at dinner.

I did think about giving it to the cabin steward but because he's in a studio and we aren't I'm unsure how I'd find the steward?

Thanks

Jo

I did think about giving it to the cabin steward but because he's in a studio and we aren't I'm unsure how I'd find the steward?

Thanks

Jo

Guest services is the route to go. As long as the package isn't ticking it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks

Jo

I'd start by phoning housekeeping & speaking with the supervisor/manager. If it's possible, they'll know & be able to assist you. You can probably go to guest services but I'm pretty sure they'll just pass the information along to housekeeping. Guest services doesn't have direct contact with these staff members & requests like this should be approved by their supervisor/manager.

Without getting involved with everything else going on here, I can answer your question.

Guest services has flowers, balloons, snacks, etc..etc, delivered to cabins every cruise. A gift card isn't any different. Makes no difference the item, getting gifts to cabins is one the services they provide.