5 day trip for $149

golfb4cruzing

I just found some information. Showed the infomercial in October on u tube. It's $149 PP land and sea offer. $15 a day resort fee. Port fees, taxes, and processing fees not included. They were quite evasive of how it all works or the reason for it.

If I'm giving you the wrong information, I'm just reporting what I saw in the ad. I didn't watch it all.

The name on the infomercial said TVCruiseDeal.com

Edited by RuthlessBoss

I went to the website I saw in tiny print on the TV screen - you can't book the cruise, but you get information. If you just book the $149 inside cabin, you are okay. But, it says if you upgrade to an oceanview and above, you have to listen to a 90-minute presentation. No thanks - did that once in Playa del Carmen when DH and I were looking for something to do one afternoon and never again. Couldn't get away from those predators and then they never gave us lunch, as promised, or a taxi ride back to our condo, as promised. Never understood the whole timeshare concept anyway - good thing since there are thousands of people trying to get rid of theirs now.

Change the channel and don't think twice about an offer like this. You can book directly with Carnival and find prices just as good as that. If you book directly with Carnival then you have the peace of mind of knowing how you booked your cruise

Ruthless that is the exact program they are showing. The details are vague and shows a steel drum band playing and top notch shows. That's old stuff there. Makes me leary but just wondering. We've been on enough cruises to know better. Except that gold by the inch, got us on that one. LOL.

Edited by golfb4cruzing

I saw that same infomercial last night! Out of pure curiosity I went to their website and it was just so evasive, no real info to be found and the details were sketchy to say the least. I feel bad for people who really have no clue and DO actually book that!

Edited by cruisecrazy82