Triumph Photos posted

stungazed

For anyone that's interested I have posted photos of my Carnival Triumph Cruise (July 30). They can be accessed by following the link in my signature/cruise history.

I didn't post a review of this trip as much of it was negative (mainly with the cruiseline) and I've noticed negative reviews don't go over very well here.

If anyone WOULD like a review, with negative and positives let me know and I'll put on together.

Thanks for the pictures! I too would like to see your review as we are sailing the Triumph in December.. I have read all the reviews I can on this ship and good and bad reviews will come along no matter what. Really would like to know about all your disappointements

TELL US!!

For anyone that's interested I have posted photos of my Carnival Triumph Cruise (July 30). They can be accessed by following the link in my signature/cruise history.

I didn't post a review of this trip as much of it was negative (mainly with the cruiseline) and I've noticed negative reviews don't go over very well here.

If anyone WOULD like a review, with negative and positives let me know and I'll put on together.

Thanks for the photos, James. I'll be sailing on her in a few weeks so these most definitely satiated a bit of curiosity. I would not mind reading some of your comments in regard to the ship or ports, myself.

Archived