Single pull out sofa bed

bike1964

Has anyone had the chance to sleep on one of these? We are thinking about booking a 1A on the Valor, and it has a twin bed with a single sofa bed. How comfortable/uncomfortable are they for someone in their mid 40's?

Thanks for any info.

Has anyone had the chance to sleep on one of these? We are thinking about booking a 1A on the Valor, and it has a twin bed with a single sofa bed. How comfortable/uncomfortable are they for someone in their mid 40's?

Thanks for any info.

According to Cruise Stateroom it says a 1A has an upper and lower and no sofa bed?

1A

Small Interior

Upper and lower bed, television, private bath with shower, safe, mini bar, phone, television, sitting area, hair dryer.

we have a sofa bed in our room for sept on Destiny. Called carnival and she said it's basically a bed up against the wall; made for sitting during the day.

My question now is also, is it a mattress and can you request a duvet and have them keep it a bed all week?

So far i've honestly only read good things about the sofa beds on carnival. :)

-David

My daughters have slept on them. They were OK with it. The sofa isn't the pull-out type, at least not the ones we have used. They are just the couch in the room that they remove the back cushion off and put a sheet on. Make sure you ask for extra blankets! I don't think they were very long either. A tall person may be a little more uncomfortable.

Thanks for all the replies. The main thing I wanted to find out was if it actually opened up into a bed like the sleeper sofa's do, or do you simply lie on the sofa and call it a bed? From the replies, it appears that it does not open into a bed. Thanks.

Archived