Is the main p and O site down?

kaseyoz

Can some one please check if the P and o website is down. My husband added some "stuff" and generally mucked around with the setting on this pc. Now for the past two days i havent been able to access the main p and o site. I want to check it out again as it is ONLY(yippee) 3 weeks today and have had no word about tickets etc.When did you get your tickets?

Also i have had great difficulty access ebay, it takes for ages and while we are on broadband and it is usually quick the whole web seems so much slower.

thanks karon

The P&O site was down for me last night as well. We didn't get our tickets until about 3 weeks before we are cruising. Just keep checking with your travel agent. Ours received them but didn't let us know they were there until we rang them. Also our tickets came with no cabin number on them. But we have a cabin number on our Booking Summary on the P&O site. Am assuming this is our cabin for luggage labels.Only 2 more sleeps til I go on the Sun!!

Can some one please check if the P and o website is down. My husband added some "stuff" and generally mucked around with the setting on this pc. Now for the past two days i havent been able to access the main p and o site. I want to check it out again as it is ONLY(yippee) 3 weeks today and have had no word about tickets etc.When did you get your tickets?

Also i have had great difficulty access ebay, it takes for ages and while we are on broadband and it is usually quick the whole web seems so much slower.

thanks karon

Try www.pocruises.com.au. The other sites aren't working, but this one is.

I had the same trouble using a quick link.

Working fine for me this morning.

On our last cruise we had our tickets and information almost as soon as we paid the final balance, so about 50 days before the cruise, but we dealth directly with P&O - maybe it's different going through a travel agent?

Kym

Thanks guys for the info.

Maxx, thanks also for the link that did work although there wasnt any further details on the personaliser. I think I will phone the travel agent today as it is only 3 weeks before we leave and we paid quite a few months ago.

Chaz cruiser, Have a wonderful trip if I dont get back on here before you go and look forward to hearing about your cruise when you return...Then it iwll be only a mtter of a few days before i go!!!!

Cheers karon

Chaz,

I see from your profile you're in Brisbane - did you realise Pacific Sun is in Brisbane today? Berthed at Pinkemba?

Although you can't actually get down to the ship at Pinkemba, you can get down to the river on the opposite bank, at Barkou Crt, Lytton (off Lytton Rd) and get fairly good view of the ship. It makes a good contrast seeing it at Pinkemba Wharf and then seeing it at Wharf 8 Darling Harbour.

Strange that you haven't got cabin numbers on your tickets.

Kym

The P&O site was down for me last night as well. We didn't get our tickets until about 3 weeks before we are cruising. Just keep checking with your travel agent. Ours received them but didn't let us know they were there until we rang them. Also our tickets came with no cabin number on them. But we have a cabin number on our Booking Summary on the P&O site. Am assuming this is our cabin for luggage labels.Only 2 more sleeps til I go on the Sun!!

The P&O site seemed to be down last night but it is back up again this morning.

We received our tickets from the travel agent this week -6 weeks before the cruise leaves. We too, have no cabin number on our tickets and have been advised that the cabin number is allocated closer to the cruise date. This is because we got the cheaper fares where we are guaranteed an outside cabin but not a particular deck.

I can't wait for October 19th to come around - this is our first cruise and we are really looking forward to it, especialy after reading other people's comments about the Pacific Sun

Being a newbie at cruising, I don't understand cabin allocation.

I paid for an upgrade to Empress deck as the whole ship was on sale when I booked and I wanted as high as I could afford and also an outside cabin.

We have a requested cabin in our profile but everything I read makes me nervous. I may not get an outside cabin.

Does anyone know how all this works?

I know that allocation is closer to the departure date but I'm still puzzled.

Also can anyone tell me that if I am a past guest at Brampton Island which was then owned by P&O, does this qualify for past guest discount?

Thanks all.:confused:

Being a newbie at cruising, I don't understand cabin allocation.

I paid for an upgrade to Empress deck as the whole ship was on sale when I booked and I wanted as high as I could afford and also an outside cabin.

We have a requested cabin in our profile but everything I read makes me nervous. I may not get an outside cabin.

Does anyone know how all this works?

I know that allocation is closer to the departure date but I'm still puzzled.

Also can anyone tell me that if I am a past guest at Brampton Island which was then owned by P&O, does this qualify for past guest discount?

Thanks all.:confused:

Hi Maxx,

Since you paid for an outside cabin on Empress deck that is the lowest deck you will be allocated- u wont be able to go up though as there is only suites above you. Im not sure about the past guest at Brampton but thers no harm in asking your travle agent or p&o direct.

Hey Kym,

I am actually not in Brisbane. I live in North Queensland. So unfortunately a little too far to go to have a look. Although I did notice the ship was up this way on it's latest cruise but they don't come in to where I live.

Only two more sleeps to go. I have been banned from talking about the cruise at work now!!:rolleyes:

A girl at my work is on the Oct 19 cruise and received her tickets this week. She booked on one of the "best available" fares with no cabin guarantee/allocation. However her tickets do have the allocation on it and she got Empress deck.

On our first cruise our tickets had the number on them but the second cruise we didn't find out until we checked in.

Archived