Cruise Ship Calendar for 2013 is on-line

MilliesMom

Hubbard Glacier is the listing from 2010. I played around with URLs but couldn't find the 2013 page.

http://www.claalaska.com/schedules.html

It states that this calendar was updated Oct 3, 2012 which was last week.

Try this link for not only every Alaska port but also Canada and Glacier Bay, Hubbard Glacier, and Tracy Arm.

http://www.experienceketchikan.com/alaska-cruise-ship-schedule.html

This ends up at the same site as the original link, just another way to access it. Either way the berth codes are not listed yet on the calendar to let us know where the ship will dock (which berth).

http://www.claalaska.com/schedules.html

It states that this calendar was updated Oct 3, 2012 which was last week.

Don't believe everything you read. The Hubbard Glacier link is a 2010 document.

This ends up at the same site as the original link, just another way to access it.

No, it's a different site and the Hubbard Glacier link is correct on this one.

Don't believe everything you read. The Hubbard Glacier link is a 2010 document.

No, it's a different site and the Hubbard Glacier link is correct on this one.

How strange ... all the ports (did not include Hubbard) I checked were the 2013 calendar and the calendar was the same as the other link. No big deal. Glad you got access to the correct Hubbard Glacier one.

You are welcome. Hope they add the berths in soon.

I am sure that they’ll up date it several times over the next months, just as they have in 2012. They have been updating the schedule until April of 2012. Which is not unexpected, because I suspect that various docks will have to undergo renovations, repairs, etc., and they probably do not know yet how it will all turn out.

And yes, it was very nice to have the docks listed when I planed our time in each port. But to me knowing the berth was more of a planning detail, rather than a deciding factor which cruise to take.

I am sure that they’ll up date it several times over the next months, just as they have in 2012. They have been updating the schedule until April of 2012. Which is not unexpected, because I suspect that various docks will have to undergo renovations, repairs, etc., and they probably do not know yet how it will all turn out.

And yes, it was very nice to have the docks listed when I planed our time in each port. But to me knowing the berth was more of a planning detail, rather than a deciding factor which cruise to take.

I totally agree, the berth we are at is not a factor at all in our decision. It's just part of my research, info that I like to know. We are already booked for Alaska and can't wait for May to arrive. :D Must admit the only port/berth I'm really interested in is the one in Ketchikan. Wondering if we will be right downtown or the berth that requires the shuttle. Again, just curious not a deal breaker at all.

Archived