PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Mornin all/night night or whateva ---woke up at 2 and couldnt get back to sleep, so here I am.

Chris your wedding plans sound great ---John and I got married in the fall at a covered bridge in WV - very casual, about 40 people --we had the reception at John's s ister's house ---why spend tons of money ?s

Taylor, yay you were on the Conquest :)

Time for some ketchup

Mornin all/night night or whateva ---woke up at 2 and couldnt get back to sleep, so here I am.

Chris your wedding plans sound great ---John and I got married in the fall at a covered bridge in WV - very casual, about 40 people --we had the reception at John's s ister's house ---why spend tons of money ?s

Taylor, yay you were on the Conquest :)

Time for some ketchup

Lol how many will we have before we set sail?:eek::eek:

I'm going to go with 6. I think this thread will really take off around September when we're all posting 5 times a day.

Exactly. I never thought I'd get married but I never thought I'd meet someone half as a amazing as Cass either. I don't care about wasting cruise funds on a wedding :p

Good morning funatics!! Slept like crapola:rolleyes: so extra strong on the cafe this mornin':D Dox, I think you will be nappin' today, dang you're early

You too? We were both tossing and turning most of the night. I've avoided coffee so far but think I might be getting a cup here shortly.

I did get a good, lengthy email from the breeder last night. Pups are doing much better (3 weeks old now) and are starting on semi-solid food this week. We unfortunately will not be able to pick him up Memorial Day weekend since they'll only be 7 weeks old. It will have to be one of the weeks after. There are 2 blue merle males and the co-breeder is hoping to get a show dog (based on colorings) out of the two but they probably won't know until 6-7 weeks which one they want. So I may get pictures soon but won't know which pup is ours for a while. And here I thought this was going to be an easy process.

You are on a tear today, I'm sure Bob has got Ward restrained somewhere:eek::p

Hiya breezers, just a quick peek from work as I will be late tonight!!

I did about 30 + hours of work this weekend.. my phone died Sunday night (just got a replacement about an hour ago), and I got all sort of stuff going on right and left... If I dont go on a tear and get rid of some of the crazie.. it will push me over that very narrow edge and I might not come back from crazie land...or that is how I feel right now.:D

thinking I will be taking Friday off

I did about 30 + hours of work this weekend.. my phone died Sunday night (just got a replacement about an hour ago), and I got all sort of stuff going on right and left... If I dont go on a tear and get rid of some of the crazie.. it will push me over that very narrow edge and I might not come back from crazie land...or that is how I feel right now.:D

thinking I will be taking Friday off

Be flexible like I am!;):p

Archived