Just off the ecstasy Thursday ask away

RogBus101

How about embarkation? We have a suite and FTTF. We're local and our "limo" (actually a van) says they'll pick us up at 12:00 after they drop some Ecstasy crew members at the airport. That should put us down at the port no later than 12:30.

The deal is that I need (well, I'd LIKE) to get in the excursion line for a good cabana at HMC. Should I push things, arrange for earlier arrival at the port?

Once there, it should be smooth because of suite/FTTF, but we've not done this before.

Totally excited—35 days (but who's counting?)

How did the new staggered check-in go?

We you able to choose the time you wanted? Was it an early time? Did it decrease the lines during embarkation?

Did you drive to the port? If so - did the check in time effect your ability to go thru the line and park ahead of time?

How did the new staggered check-in go?

We you able to choose the time you wanted? Was it an early time? Did it decrease the lines during embarkation?

Did you drive to the port? If so - did the check in time effect your ability to go thru the line and park ahead of time?

I thought it went pretty well we were in line to park around 10:45 onboard by 12:00

Yes, we've booked a cabana, but my understanding is that you have to reserve a specific cabana once you're on board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

There didn't seem to be a line until late afternoon

Did you save your Fun Times? Im leaving on the Ecstasy in 6 days and would really like to see them ahead of time to plan my days. Was there a band in the atrium? How was the piano guy in the piano bar? What dining option did you have and how did you like it? What were the singing/dancing shows?

Did you save your Fun Times? Im leaving on the Ecstasy in 6 days and would really like to see them ahead of time to plan my days. Was there a band in the atrium? How was the piano guy in the piano bar? What dining option did you have and how did you like it? What were the singing/dancing shows?

Sorry no fun times I download the carnival hub app it listed events daily

DJ playing at different times in atrium

Didn't go to piano bar

Didn't see shows just relaxed and hung out

We just booked this ship last night and we sail in 15 days !! We are so excited and pumped !!

Good for you! We booked Friday when we got home for the 7day October 2017 HMC,Grand turk,Amber cove.gives us something to look forward to.

If you go to Nassau try to get day pass at Colonial hilton well worth the money

5 night 6 days. We are going to Nassau and Freeport. Been to Nassau in 2011 and we went to Blue Lagoon and swam with the dolphins. We have 2 kids coming, will the Colonial Hilton have enough for them to do to?

Not sure about Freeport....never been there. Need to research !