Infinity Spain, Portugal & Canary Islands Review w/lots of photos

MVPinBoynton

We have just published a review of our recent Spain, Portugal and Canary Islands cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse. There are lots of photos of the various beautiful and fascinating ports. I have also included bar and dining menus; as well as food photos. It is located on our website www.thepreismans.com. We hope you enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...
We have just published a review of our recent Spain, Portugal and Canary Islands cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse. There are lots of photos of the various beautiful and fascinating ports. I have also included bar and dining menus; as well as food photos. It is located on our website www.thepreismans.com. We hope you enjoy it.

Thanks again for another wonderful review with fantastic photos.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for sharing! We are doing a Transatlantic Cruise on the Celebrity Equinox end April and will now look into booking Alex from Top Ten Tours for our day in Portugal.z

Thank you so much for sharing! We are doing a Transatlantic Cruise on the Celebrity Equinox end April and will now look into booking Alex from Top Ten Tours for our day in Portugal.z

I sure hope you can book Alex. He was just outstanding and the Lisbon area is just too gorgeous.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your review of Lisbon and La Cortuna. We will be in both of those ports on the Constellation in July 2016.

I realize I need to priortize what I want to see in Lisbon.

I am just beginning my research and reading the history these ares of Sapina and Portugal.

Love your photos.

Thank you for your review of Lisbon and La Cortuna. We will be in both of those ports on the Constellation in July 2016.

I realize I need to priortize what I want to see in Lisbon.

I am just beginning my research and reading the history these ares of Sapina and Portugal.

Love your photos.

If you get a great tour guide like we had with Alex from Top Ten Tours, you will get to see a lot of beautiful places. It is an amazing city. Have a great time.

If you get a great tour guide like we had with Alex from Top Ten Tours, you will get to see a lot of beautiful places. It is an amazing city. Have a great time.

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I could use some of your experience with transportation to the Port Of Miami. We are almost neighbors, we live in North Palm Beach. Do you use a car/limo service, do you rent a car or do you drive and park in the cruise terminal garage? We are going on our first 16 night TA and a need some advice, we leave from POM and return from our cruise at MIA. Thank-you for your help:)

You will certainly enjoy yourself. We had so much fun with Alex. He was so accommodating. He was comfortable with suggesting things to us, but he wasn't in the least bit pushy. I can't wait to go back to Lisbon again.

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I could use some of your experience with transportation to the Port Of Miami. We are almost neighbors, we live in North Palm Beach. Do you use a car/limo service, do you rent a car or do you drive and park in the cruise terminal garage? We are going on our first 16 night TA and a need some advice, we leave from POM and return from our cruise at MIA. Thank-you for your help:)

We have tried several things with parking at the Port of Miami. The most expensive and most convenient is to just park at the port. If you go to the port with someone else, you can split the $20 per day cost. We have also parked at the Embassy Suite, booked through Simple Parking at a very reasonable price. They charge $10 pp to take you to the port and you need to get a cab back to the lot that cost us $28 plus tip. We have also parked at Park N Fly. Airport parking is cheaper there than port parking. But if you are there for a long cruise, it pays to just go to the airport parking side and let them take you to the airport, where you can get a cheap cab ride to the port.

Edited by MVPinBoynton

We have tried several things with parking at the Port of Miami. The most expensive and most convenient is to just park at the port. If you go to the port with someone else, you can split the $20 per day cost. We have also parked at the Embassy Suite, booked through Simple Parking at a very reasonable price. They charge $10 pp to take you to the port and you need to get a cab back to the lot that cost us $28 plus tip. We have also parked at Park N Fly. Airport parking is cheaper there than port parking. But if you are there for a long cruise, it pays to just go to the airport parking side and let them take you to the airport, where you can get a cheap cab ride to the port.

My major problem is we don't land at MIA until (if we don't have delays) 11:00 p.m. I was told that the garages at the POM will be closed at that hour and we would not be able to retrieve our car until the next day. Have you ever used a car/limo service or rented a car form Budget to get you to the POM? Never ran into this problem before coming in very late and having problems retrieving our car with a garage that isn't open 24/7. If you have anymore experiences with a car service or rental I would appreciate your response, I am just trying to make the transportation issue as easy as I can, thank - you again.

My major problem is we don't land at MIA until (if we don't have delays) 11:00 p.m. I was told that the garages at the POM will be closed at that hour and we would not be able to retrieve our car until the next day. Have you ever used a car/limo service or rented a car form Budget to get you to the POM? Never ran into this problem before coming in very late and having problems retrieving our car with a garage that isn't open 24/7. If you have anymore experiences with a car service or rental I would appreciate your response, I am just trying to make the transportation issue as easy as I can, thank - you again.

Car rentals can work; but not at bad hours. That is why I use Park N Fly. 24/7 drop off and pick up means a lot to me. They are less than $8 per day.

Do they have shuttles when you arrive at MIA so you can retrieve your car very late at night?

They have shuttles 24 hours a day. We have a flight to China leaving at 6:00 AM, so we will be dropping our car off at 4:00 AM. Our return flight arrives around midnight. This is a major reason we used Park N Fly. I can count on them and they have a great facility. You actually drop off your car in a large building; which is great if it is raining, since you also get on the shuttle bus there.

They have shuttles 24 hours a day. We have a flight to China leaving at 6:00 AM, so we will be dropping our car off at 4:00 AM. Our return flight arrives around midnight. This is a major reason we used Park N Fly. I can count on them and they have a great facility. You actually drop off your car in a large building; which is great if it is raining, since you also get on the shuttle bus there.[/q

Appreciated all the information you gave me.

• 1 month later...