Things To Do With A 3yr old at Grenada

RoopKiRani

Hello Everyone,

We have a 7 day cruise booked from April 30th till May 7th. I have been going through the excursions on the Royal Carribean website..however I am disappointed to see that ALMOST majority of them don't have anything for kids who are under 4. My toddler just turned 3 and I wanted to know are they super strict on the age requirements.

I also wanted to know if you could all PLEASE suggest some things to do on this port.

Thank you so much.

Hello Everyone,

We have a 7 day cruise booked from April 30th till May 7th. I have been going through the excursions on the Royal Carribean website..however I am disappointed to see that ALMOST majority of them don't have anything for kids who are under 4. My toddler just turned 3 and I wanted to know are they super strict on the age requirements.

I also wanted to know if you could all PLEASE suggest some things to do on this port.

Thank you so much.

St.Georges Children's & Kid's Museum and activity centre

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much.

It is worth remembering that the cruise ships don't work with all the operators available on an island which is why you may find your choice limited. I guess it depends if you little one is very active or not and if they are interested in seeing how stuff is made.

Grenada Seafaris take tiny tots as young as 2 out on their 2.5hr adventure (fast boat, snorkeling or swim I guess at that age in the marine park, sightseeing).

The other option on the water would be the water inflatables (very small park) at BBC beach which you could visit - perhaps good for the afternoon after a morning adventure :)

If none of this works for you then we do have gorgeous Grand Anse beach which is ideal for sandcastle building.

hope this helps:cool:

• 3 months later...

Thanks for posting. We are bringing our 8, 4 and 4 year olds in March and starting our research. I contacted several tour operators and not one said no. Good tip on seafaris. I'll check them out. We were thinking of sailing/snorkeling.

I'll look into the children's museum also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for posting. We are bringing our 8, 4 and 4 year olds in March and starting our research. I contacted several tour operators and not one said no. Good tip on seafaris. I'll check them out. We were thinking of sailing/snorkeling.

I'll look into the children's museum also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seafaris and bouncy castles on BBC beach (taxi will take you there) would get my vote for those age groups. I am not aware of a Children's museum in Grenada? Whatever you choose I am sure you will have a wonderful day in Grenada :cool: