sunset cruise help?

BalconyPrincess

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not on Carnival but on Princess.

We found it way too crowded.

Also, having the toilet out of order didn't help! A bucket for the boys was their solution ... but nothing for the girls. :rolleyes:

Would also be interested in info from any who booked by a private operator.

LuLu

We've booked with bountyadventures $45 for adults $30 for kids. It's a 2 hr cruise with snacks and drinks. I think they only have them on Wednesday and Fridays. Google them for more information.

Did you have a good time and would recommend it? Was it crowded?

• 2 months later...
We're cruising next month, I'll let you know my thoughts when we return. I've read pretty good reviews on this forum and travelocity.

Hi there,

Did you book and enjoy this sunset cruise?

We're cruising next month, I'll let you know my thoughts when we return. I've read pretty good reviews on this forum and travelocity.

Sailing in a couple of weeks. Your thoughts (or anyone else's) regarding the sunset cruise with Bounty Adventures? Is it worth the $$?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately we are overnight in Curacao-Thursday and leave Friday, we cannot find a sunset cruise on Thursdays! We will be on Celebrity Eclipse and really wanted to do a sunset cruise.... Does anyone know of a company that could help?? Thanks!

Unfortunately we are overnight in Curacao-Thursday and leave Friday, we cannot find a sunset cruise on Thursdays! We will be on Celebrity Eclipse and really wanted to do a sunset cruise.... Does anyone know of a company that could help?? Thanks!

One that I came across is the Pelican Boat Trip that has a Sunset Cruise on a Thursday. This one looks like it is for a large group and would figure it would be kind of crowded. Most all the other sunset cruises I came across are on a Wednesday.

We are also looking for something for a Thursday that is smaller like a catamaran or such. Still looking since we have some time before our upcoming cruise. Best of luck. If I run across or hear of something I will post it to may help others.

I found this FWIW. I haven't decided if I'm going to book it or not, but it's NOT a Carnival excursion

https://www.shoretrips.com/excursion/ship-5300554-cur-075451/carnival-conquest-7-12-2015/curacao-netherland-antilles/sunset-sail

We will also be there on a Thursday. I thought this was perfect, but this one is on a Wednesday. When you try to book it on the site, it shows as available until you read the fine print. Sorry about that :)

I'm still looking for something as well for Thursday...