Wine through security in New Orleans

BTwurddle

Has anyone sailed Navigator out of New Orleans since the change in policy? Three of us are sailing together in a suite in a few weeks and I was just wondering if the security screeners in NOLA are very strict on enforcing just two bottles per stateroom? No intentions here of smuggling anything or sneaking on a couple cases to open a speakeasy on deck 10... Simply put there are some obscure wines we would like to bring with us to have in our room and two bottles split between three persons for seven days equals out to some pretty shallow pours. I was just wondering if we put two bottles in one persons hand luggage and two in another if anyone thinks they would pick up on it?

Has anyone sailed Navigator out of New Orleans since the change in policy? Three of us are sailing together in a suite in a few weeks and I was just wondering if the security screeners in NOLA are very strict on enforcing just two bottles per stateroom? No intentions here of smuggling anything or sneaking on a couple cases to open a speakeasy on deck 10... Simply put there are some obscure wines we would like to bring with us to have in our room and two bottles split between three persons for seven days equals out to some pretty shallow pours. I was just wondering if we put two bottles in one persons hand luggage and two in another if anyone thinks they would pick up on it?

I answered you on your previous post. Though the rules DO state only 2 bottles

per stateroom. The worst that could happen, should they stop you, would be they would

return your third bottle on the last day of the cruise.

Archived