Flowrider and Bikinis

rcclman1

Women are HIGHLY encouraged to wear a t-shirt on the flowrider. You may want to check the hieght requirement, I think it is 48 inches (not sure). The force of the water has been known to disrobe many a rider.

On a recent visit to a local waterpark that has a flowrider, I noticed that a lot of the riders had their shorts pulled down a little further by the current than was comfortable when they fell. :o I would go with one-pieces for girls.

I am glad you posted this question! I have wondered about this as well. :rolleyes: I assume the t-shirt women are encouraged to wear should not be white and should be some what form fitting? I just imagine a big shirt would get in the way and be bothersome.

Good to know!! :)

If the girls are not wearing a one-piece, then they should be wearing board shorts over their bikini bottoms. I wore a bikini with board shorts and a tight tank top on top but I STILL lost my bottoms!!! This happened twice! :eek: Next time I will wear shorts that are tighter fitting so they stay up when I fall down.

I am glad you posted this question! I have wondered about this as well. :rolleyes: I assume the t-shirt women are encouraged to wear should not be white and should be some what form fitting? I just imagine a big shirt would get in the way and be bothersome.

Good to know!! :)

We watched for 6 days before actually trying it on the last day. Tight fitting, dark t-shirts seemed to be popular and functional.

Even with a one piece its best if the girls still wear a t-shirt. I wore a bikini and a t-shirt and was glad that I had the t-shirt on.;) Never lost my bottoms but the "girls" did pop out of the top.:p However the t-shirt kept the "girls" covered. I did the flowrider standing up and it seemed to me that the people that lost their bottoms were those doing the boogie boarding.

Edited by As the ship sails

Even with a one piece its best if the girls still wear a t-shirt. I wore a bikini and a t-shirt and was glad that I had the t-shirt on.;) Never lost my bottoms but the "girls" did pop out of the top.:p However the t-shirt kept the "girls" covered. I did the flowrider standing up and it seemed to me that the people that lost their bottoms were those doing the boogie boarding.

Yep, this is what happened to me. I rode it 5 total times, and my bottoms flew off twice :eek: -- both while boogie boarding. My husband caught it on video, but I am NOT showing you all! :):o

I wore my bikini, then board shorts and a rash guard shirt over it (the shirt even had a loop where you tie the board shorts through so there is no way you're losing anything!)

We rented it privately at night and had a blast...no wardrobe malfunctions doing surfing and boogie boarding, no injuries either...just a bit bruised and sore the next day.

Here's a link to our pictures and video of it: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=680427#680427

Women are HIGHLY encouraged to wear a t-shirt on the flowrider. You may want to check the hieght requirement, I think it is 48 inches (not sure). The force of the water has been known to disrobe many a rider.

1sf-IMG_1866.jpg