need a room for 5

cruzn buckeye

Unless you are willing to use a roll-away cot you need to look at some of the suite or extended stay places. Embassy Suites and Homewood Suites in both FLL and Miami will work - the ones in Miami are out near the MIA airport. Good luck! :)

I got the Gallery One Doubletree on Hotwire, too, and although it was just fine for 2, we had just one queen sized bed that took up most of the bedroom and a sofa in the living area. No way could you put five people comfortably in that room. I'd call to make sure you're getting one of the standard suite sized accommodations if you need extra room.

Spring hill Suites near the hospitals in Miami had free airport shuttle, $5 pop cruise shuttle, great free hot breakfast and rooms for 5. Recommend highly.

Wow. this sounds exactly what we would like. Is the airport shuttle from the airport to the hotel as well as the other way around? thanks!

miami or fll hotels that hold 5 people? any suggestions?

We are staying at the Gallery One and there are 6 of us in our group. We have a 2 bedroom suite. One bedroom has a king sized bed (which my parents are staying in) and the other bedroom has two queen sized bed (which my husband, 2 daughters and me are staying in). The "living/dining room" is in between the 2 bedrooms and it's a great set up. We did this same set up last year before our cruise and loved it.

We are paying $280/night which sounds high but when you realize it sleeps all 6 of us, it's not bad. We easily would be paying more for 2 separate hotel rooms.

In FLL the Hyatt Place 17th St. has suites with 2 beds and a pullout sofa. Sleep Inn in Dania Beach can also accomodate up to 6 in a room and is probably the most economical. We've stayed there many times. It's right next door to a Walgreens which is great for picking up soda and water for cruise. They also offer free breakfast and free airport shuttle. We are staying there in May again for one night pre-cruise for $55.

Wow. this sounds exactly what we would like. Is the airport shuttle from the airport to the hotel as well as the other way around? thanks!

Yes, the shuttle goes back to the airport as well. The only trick is it doesn't run after 10 pm so we had to take a cab the night we arrived, but even that was reasonable.

The work out room and the pool are both small, but we were not there long enough to really care.

We are staying 3 days precruise in Hollywood (between Fort Lauderdale and Miami) at Villa Europa in a room for 5 - actually it is a studio and an efficiency with adjoining doors so it will be nice - 2 washrooms, 2 entry doors plus a kitchen!

We just got Gallery One on LMT. Actually, I got 2 rooms. One is for 4 of us, the other is for 1 person. We got a killer deal for July 4th of this year ($83.00 and $120). I called the hotel and confirmed the beds for us since I have 2 teens that want their own space. I'm a Silver Honors member so I'm very partial to Hilton hotels.

This hotel gets very good reviews on numerous 'review' websites. We are all very anxious to get to FLL.

:D

We just got Gallery One on LMT. Actually, I got 2 rooms. One is for 4 of us, the other is for 1 person. We got a killer deal for July 4th of this year ($83.00 and $120). I called the hotel and confirmed the beds for us since I have 2 teens that want their own space. I'm a Silver Honors member so I'm very partial to Hilton hotels.

This hotel gets very good reviews on numerous 'review' websites. We are all very anxious to get to FLL.

:D

It is a very nice hotel, and the kids will love the mall right across the street. :)

Archived