I looked on Grayline's website for Victoria and only came up with tours.
Can someone tell me the following:
1. Where do I pick up the Grayline buses. Near the Empress?
2. How much are their transfers and do they include admission to Butchart Gardens or do I pay for admission once I am there?
3. What times do they run and how often do they run (2x an hour?). I would like to get out there as soon as possible in the morning to see some of the gardens before the crowds show up.
4. Should I bring Canadian money or is Visa/MC good enough?
5. How long is realistic time spending at the gardens? I am trying to figure out how much time I have to walk around Victoria.
I will be there May 19th - I assume the buses will be running then and the gardens will look great then? Safe assumptions?
Thank you for all of your assistance!