Excursions in St. John, NB

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:19 PM.
Central Connecticut
398 Posts
Joined Aug 2003
I am going on a family cruise on the Victory to St. John, New Brunswick in August. There will be about 25 people total. 6 are children between 3-6 years of age. There will be 3 people over the age of 70. I am looking for suggestions for excursions while in port. Something that is kid and elederly friendly. Any suggestions?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
[email protected]
Charleston, SC
3,226 Posts
Joined Jun 2005
I posted a similar thread and got LOTS of responses on different things. Try looking for my thread. I can't remember if it's here or on the Canada board. It was titled "Dumb question..." something like that. It's got great info.

Additionally, I hope you get more responses here!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

[email protected]
Saint John, NB
769 Posts
Joined Sep 2004
Originally posted by matt082600
I am going on a family cruise on the Victory to St. John, New Brunswick in August. There will be about 25 people total. 6 are children between 3-6 years of age. There will be 3 people over the age of 70. I am looking for suggestions for excursions while in port. Something that is kid and elederly friendly. Any suggestions?
Top 10 attractions:

http://www.tourismsaintjohn.com/file...ection=18&lang
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sea Princess
Rhapsody of the Sea
Golden Princess
Carnival Victory
Celebrity Millenium (Mediterranean)
Carnival Spirit
Carnival Legend
Carnival Liberty
Celebrity Millenium (Caribbean)
New Brunswick, Canada
9,397 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
Originally posted by matt082600
A great deal of information is available at www.cruisesaintjohn.com