Can anyone post a sample menu from the main dining room

Can anyone post a sample menu from the main dining room menu. I would like to see a sampling for menu items to choose from. Do they have an alternative menu with a steak on it every night? I don't want to pay the upcharge to go to the steak restaurant. Curious to see what RCL offers on their dining room menus. I've never been on RCL.

Can anyone post a sample menu from the main dining room menu. I would like to see a sampling for menu items to choose from. Do they have an alternative menu with a steak on it every night? I don't want to pay the upcharge to go to the steak restaurant. Curious to see what RCL offers on their dining room menus. I've never been on RCL.

you dont' say which ship you're interested in, though the menus are somewhat standardized fleet wide. There are a lot of threads on this board with links to the menus, but I sometimes find that the search engine is a little awkward. If you got to Google and type in "Oasis of the Seas Menus" as your search, it usually brings up a link to an old thread here that has the MDR menus for Oasis, which will give you a good idea of the RCCL menus in general.

On Oasis at least, in addition to that night's selections, there was always a steak, grilled chicken breast, a fish selection (cod or salmon) and pasta with marinara sauce on the menu. Also, you could always get mashed potatoes, baked potato and mixed vegetables as a side.

Archived