Fall 2015 schedule

patterson3

Does Cunard routinely release their upcoming schedule in April, as they did this past April? My wife and I are planning a Mediterranean cruise for fall of 2015. This will be our first cruise on Cunard. Also, does Cunard's schedule change much from year to year, or can we expect similar cruises to what's being offered for the fall of 2014? And lastly, which is preferrable in the mediterranean- eastern or western? I'd love to see the French Riviera and Monte Carlo, but my wife has her heart set on visiting Santorini, therefore we'll probably end up doing a Greek Islands cruise.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Does Cunard routinely release their upcoming schedule in April, as they did this past April? My wife and I are planning a Mediterranean cruise for fall of 2015. This will be our first cruise on Cunard. Also, does Cunard's schedule change much from year to year, or can we expect similar cruises to what's being offered for the fall of 2014? And lastly, which is preferrable in the mediterranean- eastern or western? I'd love to see the French Riviera and Monte Carlo, but my wife has her heart set on visiting Santorini, therefore we'll probably end up doing a Greek Islands cruise.

Thanks in advance for your help.

The schedules are normally tweaked a little each year, now they have QE based in the Med so that will be interesting. I like the Med as a whole and one way to see it is to do a trip from Southampton to the Black Sea which normally gives the best of both worlds and enables a visit to Istanbul which is a marvellous city.

I agree with the Cap'n, a voyage into the eastern Med gives you some fascinating ports and to traverse the Bosphorus from Istanbul to the Black Sea is very special.

Incidentally, the QE may only be in the Med for 2014. On our recent Baltic voyage on her, Captain Clark hinted that she will be back in Southampton in 2015. Personally, I rather regret this as I have come to quite like the ability to mix and match the various itineraries for 2014. We have been able to put together a three week round-trip Rome voyage next year which will include Venice and Athens as well as Valetta, La Goulette and Naples to provide a mix of old and new. Looking forward to it already!

Archived