Summit Pool / Spa Questions

Hi all-

We MAY book this cruise tonight (6/19 to Bermuda. .) but I had a couple questions. How many pools does the summit have? Salt or freshwater? What about the T pool, is that the adult only one in the solarium? Or is it different? How many hot tubs and where? Lastly, is there a spa area that is free to relax? Sauna or Steam? Thanks for the help. Brett

Summit has large [easily hold 15 people] no-cost saunas in both the men's and women's restrooms outside the gym. The saunas have a round window that is about seven feet across so you can wave to passing ships:). I THINK there is a no-cost steam room also available, but not sure about that. There is a pay [maybe $20/day, $99/cruise] "Persian Garden" which has heated relaxation benches and maybe four varieties of steam rooms and saunas - if you think you might be interested go to the spa on embarkation afternoon and ask for a tour of the Persian Gardens.

I think there is only one pool in addition to the T-Pool. If you go to http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/ship.do?shipCode=SM&cS=SIDENAV you can see the Resort Deck plan showing the pools etc [the saunas I mentioned are in the Ladies and "Gents Changing".

Thom

There is one everybody pool area with two pools (salt water) and 4 hot tubs (two age-limited, I think) outdoors. The indoor pool area is the Aqua Spa adult (16+) pool with 2 hot tubs.

There is also a little 1-foot pool in the kids club area.

Archived