Cabanas on CocoCay?

bosoxfan5

Has anyone rented a cabana on CocoCay? I have heard that they are not on the swimming beach. You have to walk to get to the beach if you want to swim. This won't work for me because I like to keep an eye on my kids in the water. I've rented cabanas on Carnival and they are right on the beach and include a/c, water, soda, fruit plate and a shower. Are the ones on CocoCay comparable? Thanks in advance for your help.

Has anyone rented a cabana on CocoCay? I have heard that they are not on the swimming beach. You have to walk to get to the beach if you want to swim. This won't work for me because I like to keep an eye on my kids in the water. I've rented cabanas on Carnival and they are right on the beach and include a/c, water, soda, fruit plate and a shower. Are the ones on CocoCay comparable? Thanks in advance for your help.

The cabanas at Coco Cay are not right in front of the beach. You have to walk a ways to get to the beach.

Yes, we've rented cabanas on Coco Cay with the most recent time being July of this year

On Coco Cay there are three cabanas that do face the beach…BUT…they are very very far back from the water and you would not be able to effectively watch your children.

You will be provided an excellent lunch with the confines of the cabana area (which is restricted to those who have rented cabanas).

No air conditioning and (unlike Labadee) no ceiling fan in the cabana.

I don't sail on Carnival therefore I am unable to make a comparison.

Thanks for all the replies. This is my first Royal cruise and I am very excited. I have sailed Carnival many times and was very pleased with all the amenities they offer with their cabanas. I expected that Royal would offer similar (if not better) amenities since it is Royal Caribbean. Does anyone know what cabana numbers are the ones that do face the beach?

We enjoyed our Coco Cay cabana when we were there in September and the lack of a fan was not a problem. I do find the cabanas on Labadee to be somewhat superior to those on Coco Cay but they are a considerable improvement over what we experienced a few years earlier when only cabinettes were offered.:)

Thanks for all the replies. This is my first Royal cruise and I am very excited. I have sailed Carnival many times and was very pleased with all the amenities they offer with their cabanas. I expected that Royal would offer similar (if not better) amenities since it is Royal Caribbean. Does anyone know what cabana numbers are the ones that do face the beach?

Cabanas 1,2, and 3. The attached pictures are taken from inside Cabana #1

1596131493_morningviewfromcabana1.jpg.1da95fffd91d04d58182dc4bd567b77d.jpg

112654205_morningviewfromcabana.jpg.ca329317c581716418c3eae642983583.jpg