Carnival Freedom 2/12/12 Cruise

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:30 AM.
Schaumburg, IL
4 Posts
Joined Jul 2011
Sailed on the Island Princess Oct 10th, Panama Canal. Would recommend JJ Tours for a private tour in Limon, Costa Rica. 14 of us spent a full day with JJ. He was an excellent tour guide and planned our day perfectly. Also definitely saved $ over the cruise ship excursions. JJ was great with answering all our pre tour questions via e-mail. We would definitely use him again. He can be reached @ [email protected].
Spokane, WA
16 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
In Cozumel I would say the Amazing Secret River was well worth the money, my husband and I loved it...Costa Rica, stay away from JJ tours, a total waste of $90...Panama, look into My Friend Mario, had a great time on the trip we him