Port Everglades parking

Kyndal93

Never been to port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale. Is there cruise parking for cheap around there that will shuttle you to terminal or do you have to park at terminal?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have used Park and Go, outside the West entrance to the Port, very secure. They shuttle you to and from the ship. Last we used them it was $7.99/night. The garage in the port is around $12-15/night last we knew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The offsite parking options are confusing because there are 3rd party companies selling slots of parking at lower rates than direct!

I agree with the Park'nGo option as a top choice.

If you want cheaper then you have to shop around.

Here are typical SEVEN NIGHT (8 days) cruise parking rates in 2017 BUT please get accurate quotes for your own dates!

Ship-side parking for 8 days = $120

(click on the names for pictures and links)

• Park’NGo – Select “Ft Lauderdale Cruise” on the booking form. $62.93 + taxes = $68.72
  • Park’NFly – Select “Ft. Lauderdale Cruise/Port” on the booking form. $98 + taxes = $107.83
  • Embassy Suites Lot – Book via the Embassy Suites Hotel or 3rd party agencies below. From $38.55
  • Renaissance Hotel Garage – Managed by Quick Parking. Book via 3rd party agencies below. From $72.10
  • US1 Parking – Select “Port Everglades Parking” on the website. $64 + taxes = $77.12
  • Gold Coast Cruise Parking – Select “Cruise Parking” on the website. $48 + taxes = $58.47
  • FLL Park Safe – Select “Port Everglades Cruise Parking” on the website. You can book covered or open surface parking. $87.92 + taxes = $100.23
  • Park by the Ports – $47.25 + taxes = $58.57
  • 3DollarAirportParking – No reliable reviews available.

Typical 3rd-party agencies:

(NOTE – some of these appear to be the same companies and while the ownership may be the same, each company (website) get different spaces assigned to them so please check all of them despite the similarities!)

United Airport Parking – Select “Port Everglades” on the booking form. They typically represent the Embassy Suites lot ($38.55) and the Park by the Ports lot ($49.66).

AirportParkingInc.com – Select “PTE Port Everglades Cruise Port” on the booking form. They typically represent the Embassy Suites lot ($38.55), the Park by the Ports lot ($55.80) and the Quick Parking Garage (Renaissance) ( ($72.10).

About Airport Parking – They represent a few of the same companies above but tend to be a bit more expensive.

Everglades-Parking-Map.jpg

Edited by SteerageJoe

I was on Allure in April. I parked at the cruise terminal simply for the conscience of getting off the ship and hitting the road for an 11 hour drive [emoji30]. For the 7 day cruise it cost about $130 but I thought it was worth it for being able to drop my bags off at terminal and part right next to the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, you don't have to park at the cruise terminal parking.

... BUT we prefer to park there because it very convenient and so easy.

We agree.

OP - take a look at the Port Everlgades website (www.porteverglades.net) for lots of information including ship schedules (7 days in advance), a port map, and parking information.

The garage in the port is around $12-15/night last we knew.

It has been $15/day for quite a few years.

I agree Park & Go is a good option. If you book on-line you can save a few dollars per day.

They run an efficient parking lot. You drive in, they unload your bags and put them in the shuttle. They shuttle you to the port where your bags are turned over to a porter. When you return the shuttle to the lot will be waiting for you to take you directly to your car. We found this so much better than using a Park and Stay as the hotel shuttles are often a very long wait.