Diamond Princess 5/22 Embarkation Update!!!

bostongal

Just talked Srphnx from Seattle where he is waiting to board the Diamond Princess. He said that the Diamond will not be into Seattle until around 1 p.m. He is being told that the damage to the ship is very very minimal and that they were in Victoria overnight to fill out forms.

He believes that embarkation will begin around 5 p.m. if all goes well.

Meg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do then by the ones you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Yikes--not a great start for Steve and group. Hope things gol up from here. Thanks for the update. I told Steve to make sure he gets all the kinks worked out before we board next weekend. icon_biggrin.gif

Lynda

Hi,

Crusader is here in Seattle also waiting for the Diamond. I too heard about the ships delay. I heard from Princess that they are taking passengers from the dock to Seattle Center to wait it out. There is an 800 number that passengers can call to get more info than the 800 Princess number. Sorry but it is in my motel room.I am afraid it will be a long day. See you Sphnx whenever.....

Hey Crusader - say hi to Steve & Toni for me. Looks like a long day for you all icon_frown.gif

Meg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do then by the ones you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Latest news from Steve in Seattle is that the Diamond is being towed by tug and isn't expected to arrive in Seattle until 7 p.m. and they may cancel the cruise. He got this directly from Princess.

More as I get it!

Meg

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

OMG!!!!

aquarium_e0.gif

12/5/04 Legend

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;12;5;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="01" value=3>

<param name="25" value=21>

<param name="5" value=12>

</applet>

Veendam 11/26/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;11;26;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived