Is it possible to switch TA's after initial payment?

nanazsun

I booked a n Azamara cruise for February and am finding the TA quite unresponsive. Is it possible to move the cruise to another company? I've never had this happen before, but am uncomfortable with the lack of service I'm getting now and concerned about what would happen if I really needed help. Thanks for all of your advice.

I booked a n Azamara cruise for February and am finding the TA quite unresponsive. Is it possible to move the cruise to another company? I've never had this happen before, but am uncomfortable with the lack of service I'm getting now and concerned about what would happen if I really needed help. Thanks for all of your advice.

The easiest have it moved back to the cruise line. Then wait a few days then move to the TA of your choice. TA's don't move to other TA's . Loss of revenue for the TA. They might actually charge you for releasing the booking.

Book with new TA then cancel the first booking.

I booked with Azamara phone rep a week ago because it was the last suite that I wanted.

I paid a large deposit. Can I switch this to my travel agent? What are pros and cons? Will my agent still get comission?

Yes, this is possible. What you need to do is let us know you want to change Travel Agents and tell us who the new agent will be.

But you'll also need to submit a signed letter from TA#1 that says they agree to release the booking (no need for this letter to identify the new TA.) Then also submit a letter from TA#2 stating they agree to accept the booking.

I booked with Azamara phone rep a week ago because it was the last suite that I wanted.

I paid a large deposit. Can I switch this to my travel agent? What are pros and cons? Will my agent still get comission?

For switching a Direct booking to a Travel Agent go to our attached webpage (link below), fill it in and submit.

But don't wait too long. A transfer must be made within 60 days of making the booking and final payment cannot have been made.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/digital-booking-transfer-form

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the advice. The TA must have read these emails because she is now Johnny on the spot. I hope the good service continues.

I'm glad to hear it!

I hope you're staying cool in Tucson? Even where I live in Northern California it's 100F!