Puerto Paraiso mall shopping??

almostready

What is the shopping like in this mall located in Cabo?

Mostly high end places, especially the new adjoining part called Luxury Avenue. There are a few cute places. I like the Hacienda for liquor and cheap gifts. They let you taste everything so it's a great place to sample some things you may not normally try. Lot of clothing stores like you would find in a mall at home. The top floor had a food court and a movie theater. We actually went there last year in October where we had 9 out of 14 days of constant rain (both a tropical storm and a hurricane!) The theater is very modern, about half of the movies are in english and you can have a margarita or a beer in with you!

Lots of restraunts and bars both inside and outside this huge, modern mall.

Is this that mall located in the Marina???

BTW?? I love the new picture option that you don't have to see the pictures unless you hit the tab ..LOL the last few years I joked that I saw more of bobnsofi's cruise pictures then my own :eek:

Is this that mall located in the Marina???

BTW?? I love the new picture option that you don't have to see the pictures unless you hit the tab ..LOL the last few years I joked that I saw more of bobnsofi's cruise pictures then my own :eek:

Hmmm. I had to see the pic in the response? But yes, this mall is right at the center of the marina.

• 1 year later...
It is a 15 minute walk along the marina walkway- dead center on the marina.

Thank you for the quick response! Can you give me a landmark (store, restaurant or hotel) That is closest to where the tender drops you off.

Thank you!

Thank you for the quick response! Can you give me a landmark (store, restaurant or hotel) That is closest to where the tender drops you off.

Thank you!

You won't be able to miss it, the mall is huge and covers the entire center part of the marina- there is a photo of it in a previous post above.

You won't be able to miss it, the mall is huge and covers the entire center part of the marina- there is a photo of it in a previous post above.

There were several things we wanted to do near the marina. The reason I am looking for a landmark is to decide in which order I want to do things. Would you say you're dropped off pretty close to Solomon's landing?

You are dropped off at the very end of the marina walk. First you will pass Cabo Dolphins, then Captain Tony's Restaurant, then you turn right and Solomon's Landing is right there. The mall is another 5-10 minute walk from Solomons. Enjoy it there! We leave for Cabo tomorrow for a 2 week trip and will be enjoying drinks and many meals there- it's our favorite restuarant in Cabo!

The mall is a 30 minute easy walk from the tender pier. Nice scenerly and shopping along the way.

Water taxi would be the most economical method, but not sure how much is cost.

It would be even easier if benches were along the marina walk, so you can sit and take a break for a few minutes. :D

You are dropped off at the very end of the marina walk. First you will pass Cabo Dolphins, then Captain Tony's Restaurant, then you turn right and Solomon's Landing is right there. The mall is another 5-10 minute walk from Solomons. Enjoy it there! We leave for Cabo tomorrow for a 2 week trip and will be enjoying drinks and many meals there- it's our favorite restuarant in Cabo!

Perfect! That helps me out a ton. We will be there May 1 & 2. Glad to gear Solomons is recommended. We may check it out! We want to go to LoLo's and get massages...have you ever had one from there?

Have a safe trip! and thank you again for the info!

It would be even easier if benches were along the marina walk, so you can sit and take a break for a few minutes. :D

Househunter says it's a 15 minute walk from the tender pier, but I think it's closer to 25-30 depending on how fast you walk, what do you think?

Surfgal24 there are many massage places along the Marina and one block off, not sure where LoLo's is.

Househunter says it's a 15 minute walk from the tender pier, but I think it's closer to 25-30 depending on how fast you walk, what do you think?

Surfgal24 there are many massage places along the Marina and one block off, not sure where LoLo's is.

You can walk from the tender pier all the way to Medano Beach in less than 30 minutes but it really depends on how fast you walk and how many places you stop to have a drink- lol!:)

Perfect! That helps me out a ton. We will be there May 1 & 2. Glad to gear Solomons is recommended. We may check it out! We want to go to LoLo's and get massages...have you ever had one from there?

Have a safe trip! and thank you again for the info!

I haven't yet but many of our friends have including one that lives there. It is a very no frills place so not a spa type atmosphere if that is what you are looking for. The massages are supposed to be great though and you can't beat the price!

Do stop and at least have a drink at Solomons. If you sit at the bar they have a great happy hour menu with drinks and really yummy appitizers for $3, $4 and $5- excellent!

Yes it is closer to 25. I walk the route everyday for work and the hotter it gets outside the longer it takes. Please note that there is no more food court on the second level since they all closed and only 2-3 stores open on second level.

You can walk from the tender pier all the way to Medano Beach in less than 30 minutes but it really depends on how fast you walk and how many places you stop to have a drink- lol!:)

Is that what I've been doing wrong!:p

I walk the entire Marina for exercise every morning, starting near the mall area, my condo is in Plaza Bonita, and you would be doing some good quality intense walking to make it to Medano Beach from the tender pier in 30 minutes, IMHO, but then, maybe your legs are longer than mine.;)

So let's say it takes 15-30 minutes, that will work for everyone.

I walk the entire Marina for exercise every morning, starting near the mall area, my condo is in Plaza Bonita, and you would be doing some good quality intense walking to make it to Medano Beach from the tender pier in 30 minutes, IMHO, but then, maybe your legs are longer than mine.;)

Is it possible to get a cab to take us there? I know that is totally lazy - but it would be just to save time. This will be on our short port day.

Is it possible to get a cab to take us there? I know that is totally lazy - but it would be just to save time. This will be on our short port day.

You could but you wouldn't save much time and the cabo would have to drive all the way around the marina on the outer streets to get there. It would be $6. By the time you get to Lolos you will be more than halfway there.

Oh, I'm jealous! Plaza Bonita is a great complex- I would love to have a place there! I think I read somewhere that the marina walkway was 1.2 miles from end to end. Maybe I will bring my pedometer with me and verify- heading there in just a few hours!

Archived