4J cabins on Magic and Dream

MikeNKim

I've been told that at night you need to keep your drapes closed, but during the day it's fine because the windows are tinted. We had booked two of these cabins but changed because of possible increased motion and my DD's motion sickness issue.

Sure, people can put their face up close to your window at any time and see in. I was in one and people cant resist sometimes who just want to see what they can see by peering close into your cabin.

They CAN look in 24/7. If Im not doing anything I leave the drapes open. But I wouldnt change clothes with them open.

I've been told that at night you need to keep your drapes closed, but during the day it's fine because the windows are tinted. We had booked two of these cabins but changed because of possible increased motion and my DD's motion sickness issue.

During the day they cant see in if they are standing away from your cabin, but they can put their face up close to your window and peer in. Nothing to stop the curious if you have your curtains open. Most dont, but some are going to peer in. I had one for a week. Great location, but not private. Probably why they are sold as inside cabins.

Here are some photos that were the best I can find from our cruise.

As you can see, you can easily see in the cabin just about anytime - I know because I went out and tried to look in.

The best part is that there was very few people that we ever saw out there, literally like 15 the entire cruise and the majority of them were our neighbors that we recognized.

I would highly recommend these cabins.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thank you so much for all the info and photos. Did you find there was alot more movement at the front of the ship?

There is more movement than normal even on calm days, but nothing a seasoned traveller wouldn't expect. A newcomer or a child may want to put the motion sickness wristband on them to begin with a great alternative to medication.

Thank you so much for posting this information and pictures. We are booked on the Vista Deck, Dream, handicapped cabin and was wondering what that window issue was all about. From your pictures it looks like it will be great. Can't wait for November to come.

Thank you.

Thank you so much for all the info and photos. Did you find there was alot more movement at the front of the ship?

I think we had more movement as a result of seas as a result of the storm/hurricane that had just passed through the previous day or two - I certainly felt movement down in the dining room but yes, you will feel it more the higher up you are - though as 'bad' as it was I still didn't think it was bad at all.

To me the movement was nice to help you fall asleep --

Enjoy your cruise!

Here are some photos that were the best I can find from our cruise.

As you can see, you can easily see in the cabin just about anytime - I know because I went out and tried to look in.

The best part is that there was very few people that we ever saw out there, literally like 15 the entire cruise and the majority of them were our neighbors that we recognized.

I would highly recommend these cabins.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thank you so much for these pictures. I have a 4J booked on a Back to Back ... booked on Destiny.

Archived