Coco Cay Cabana reservation process

smile145

I have a question on how to reserve a cabana on Coco Cay if I am in a Grand Suite on Majesty. I've heard that suite passengers get to reserve first. However, since Majesty does not have a concierge, I'm not sure how. So I put my name on the waitlist when boarding and do they mark you as a suite passenger on that? Or do I not need to go on the waitlist if in a suite?

I don't believe anyone can pre-book online. I guess my question is that GS passengers are supposed to get priority booking over other passengers and I am asking how that happens. Does everyone get added to a wait list? And then the suite passengers move to the top of the list?

• 4 weeks later...
When we obtained a CoCo Cay Cabana, we just emailed the Concierge (Enchantment) before the cruise and reserved one. They emailed back to confirm our reservation.

That won't work in this case since the Majesty does not have a concierge. I am looking for anyone who has ever had a suite on Majesty and reserved a cabana and how did they do it so that they got priority over non-suite passengers.

Hi smile145!

I am looking for the same information, but for Empress.

On another post/review, someone said the loyalty ambassador was acting partially as the concierge. I will see if I can find that again and post back here if I find anything. When is your sailing?

We were on Enchantment last year in a suite and had a cabana reserved, but the ship didn't tender due to high winds. Hoping to try again. ")