Labadee Haiti - Columbus Cove/Adrenaline Beach question

tbmrt

Is there a section of Columbus Cove that is "away" from the water toy area? I'm thinking that the water toys would spoil the view.

Would we be better off going to Nellie's Beach? (2 adults/no children).

It seems from photos that Adrenaline Beach is more picturesque which is appealing, but concerned about falling on rocks, even w/water shoes. Is it really that rocky?

Thanks.

No matter where you sit at Columbus cove, the water toys are in part of your view. You can go beyond the area of the water toys but they are always visible while at that beach. Nellie's Beach is a very nice beach but tends to be very busy since it is usually the first beach that the crowd comes to. There is plenty of area to set up your area but it will be a busier beach. The rocks on Adrenaline Beach are there to prevent the waves from washing the beach away since that is the rougher side of the peninsula. Entering the water is more difficult. If I were to make the choice, I would choose Nellies Beach. when we were there, it was a gently slope down to the water and nice sand all the way out. I wore water shoes but probably did not need them.

Is there a section of Columbus Cove that is "away" from the water toy area? I'm thinking that the water toys would spoil the view.

Would we be better off going to Nellie's Beach? (2 adults/no children).

It seems from photos that Adrenaline Beach is more picturesque which is appealing, but concerned about falling on rocks, even w/water shoes. Is it really that rocky?

Thanks.

Yes, you would walk to the other end of Columbus Cove away from the water park. I never notice the water park at the other end. That is the best place to go on Labadee if you are not in a suite. It has shade and is the sandiest beach.

Adrenaline Beach is the worst beach on Labadee. Rocky, under the zip line and no shade.

Nellies, Meh. And they run the Kayaks out of there.

Edited by Charles4515

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...