Back from QE... 1st time Cunard... what a wonderful cruise!!!

ItalianGuest

I did a crossing on the QE2 from Southampton England to Manhattan many years ago. It had been billed as a family cruise so my then - husband and I brought our two young daughters. There was, however, no programming for the children on the ship and most often they were sitting around on the floor in a hallway. This was before hand held electronic games and smart phones. The service and food were good though vegetarian offerings sorely lacking. And no real entertainment other than some lectures. A few years later we took the Queen Mary2, which was a better experience.

Did you purchase Future Cruise Credit? We did and are now looking for a smoking deal on a cruise we can book next year. We are already book on a Med cruise on the QE in November, 2014, and a 31-day South American cruise on The Golden Princess in February and March, 2015, so I am thinking maybe something in April or September. I don't like being away from home in the summer.

Maybe we will meet up with you on a future Cunard cruise someday.

Enjoy your cruises! :)

IG

Many times that is absolutely true. I think the "no jeans" rule is in place for those who don't know the difference between stylish jeans and Levi's. Also, not all men can pull off the "stylish jean" look. My husband is one of them. :)

Hello,

I completely agree!

Ciao

ItalianGuest