Coke Machine

There *must* be at least one outside of the WJ so that it *can* be accessible 24/7. I just don't have firsthand knowledge of where that is.

On the Grandeur, for example, a Vision class ship, which has a Centrum like the Radiance class ships, there is a machine near Lattetudes in the Centrum area.

:)

So is the Coke machine included in the soda package you can purchase?

Yes, assuming there is a Freestyle machine on your ship. They are only on 8 of 21 ships right now.

Someone just confirmed there are 2 on the Jewel of the Sea so hopefully that's correct!

Do you just scan your Sea Pass or do you have to use a special cup? Sorry just not sure how this works.

Thanks!

You must use the special cup on the Freestyle machine. There's also a minimum 15 minute wait until you can use the same cup on a Freestyle machine.

There *must* be at least one outside of the WJ so that it *can* be accessible 24/7. I just don't have firsthand knowledge of where that is.

On the Grandeur, for example, a Vision class ship, which has a Centrum like the Radiance class ships, there is a machine near Lattetudes in the Centrum area.

:)

I don't recall any other freestyle machines on Jewel except the two in the Windjammer which closes about 9 pm or so. Of course, it is possible there is another that I just did not see.