San juan

kafraser78

Hi everybody, were on sunshine soon and hitting san juan for the second time. I heard about a hop on hop off bus that takes you around. Is this true and if so can somebody tell me about it...how much where do we get on and about how long is the ride?

Thank you

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Forums mobile app

It is true

It goes from El Moro and downtown, hop on and off. When you get through the terminal, cross the street and go a block or two to the left. There will be a trolly stop and you just wait till it comes around. There are 4 different lines so below is a link to the map. We enjoyed just hoping from one line to the next. it was a great way to see the city and didn't cost a thing.

If you go into El Moro there is a fee for that but it was really cool to see (even for my 7 year old)

http://www.touroldsanjuan.com/trolley-map/

There's a trolley that goes around Old San Juan. Several stops. It covers a fairly compact area, so unless you have mobility challenges, you can easily walk the same route that the trolley covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There is a free bus or trolly that runs throughout Old San Juan. We couldn't find a map or schedule anywhere in the area. Every place that normally had them was out. We did manage to pick up the bus and ride it for a few blocks just once, as the majority of the time we saw it, the bus was completely full. We ended up walking around Old San Juan on our own, although we did not visit the forts. (The forts were closed while we were in Puerto Rico last Oct, due to the US Govt shutdown).