Wedding Photos Price Change

BSBRose21

My fiance and I booked our wedding last November for December 13th. I saw the picture price has gone up now. Will we get charged the prices I was originally quoted or these new ones?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

I would assume that it is the same ones originally emailed to you when the contract was sent/signed. I would definitely bring that price list with you on the cruise tho. I've read a lot of posts where people said that they tried changing the price once onboard

My fiance and I booked our wedding last November for December 13th. I saw the picture price has gone up now. Will we get charged the prices I was originally quoted or these new ones?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

If it is a Carnival wedding, take your original price list and if they try to charge more, pull that out and they will honor it since it was what you got with your contract,.

They will also put together albums which are not on the price list. These albums are beautiful, and you will fall in love with them.

We didn't plan on spending much on pictures. I was going to get some prints and the CD, and make our own album....until we saw the albums the photographer put together. There's no I could have put anything close to them together, so we went ahead and got them. We negotiated on the price, and they threw a bunch of stuff in, but we still ended up spending a lot more than I had budgeted :( The photos are totally worth it tho.

Just be warned.....they'll get you on the albums :o

Edited by VASOXFANN

• 2 weeks later...

We booked our wedding February and got married in August. The price list changed between the time we signed the contract and the wedding. Thanks to all the great advice on this board we took every single paper we ever got from Carnival and the Wedding Experience with us. When they pulled out the price list, I pulled out my price list....they honored my price list.

We booked our wedding February and got married in August. The price list changed between the time we signed the contract and the wedding. Thanks to all the great advice on this board we took every single paper we ever got from Carnival and the Wedding Experience with us. When they pulled out the price list, I pulled out my price list....they honored my price list.

Precisely why they are in my wedding binder ready to go! :)

• 2 months later...
Our wedding coordinator said to make sure to bring our price sheet with us and we get these prices. Has anyone been successful in getting all the images on a CD without the prints or books? What was the price you paid?

How did the wedding go? Any luck with digital copies of the photos? Can't wait to hear how everything else went :)

• 1 month later...
So, in addition to the list a Carnival sends you when you book, there is another list? I wish there was just an all digital option 😀

So far there is no digital only option :(

Carnival now offers that options for just your cruise images but not for wedding photos. Our wedding is a little over a year out still so I have hope that I might have some other options by then!

How long until your big day?

So far there is no digital only option :(

Carnival now offers that options for just your cruise images but not for wedding photos. Our wedding is a little over a year out still so I have hope that I might have some other options by then!

How long until your big day?

257 days!!

We got all the prints (like 175) and the CD of all of the pictures for $1999. Not sure if it was a good deal but it was way better than the $6600 we started at for most of the pictures and 2 books.

We got all the prints (like 175) and the CD of all of the pictures for $1999. Not sure if it was a good deal but it was way better than the $6600 we started at for most of the pictures and 2 books.

Did you get all the photos they took or just the ones you chose to purchase? I was told the CD would not include the photos we didn't purchase first :-0

Did you get all the photos they took or just the ones you chose to purchase? I was told the CD would not include the photos we didn't purchase first :-0

We got all of the photos they took. And you are correct, they CD is only of purchased pictures.