Ashdod tour tyo Jerusalem

We are doing the Jerusalem and Betlehem tour it is $99 US and is the same tour as Thomson for £94 so a bit of a saving also a smaller group My sister used this company and recommended them to me.We want to do this tour on Wed 19th that way there is no danger of missing the ship as it is in Ashdod overnight. If you are interested please contact and book your spot.:)

Hi guys we are in the process of booking the same trip :) when all is confirmed shall we all plan a meet up in the bar the evening before to say hi prior to our day out together. A thought so not be total strangers on the day. Have you all paid for trip by credit card ? Mike and Sal

Ah thats excellent !!! I thought there was only 6 Myself and Julie, Angeleyes x2 and Sally and Mike, who are the other couple ?? Countdown is on for us we leave tomorrow to travel to Belfast airport for an overnight for early flight on Monday, So from tomorrow my contribution here will be limited looking forward to meeting you all and a great tour of Israel. :):):) John

Hi John and Julie hope your Journey is a safe one and we wish you a wonderful 1st week on the celebration before we arrive to join you and fellow cruisers, and continue to enjoy your second week as we enjoy our 1st . We look forward to meeting you the evening before . Please if your able too during the week contact us via this site and let us know where to meet and time as you know the best place is to introduce ourselves.We will be on deck 3 somewhere ? if you need to find us before ask at the pursers deck for Mr Michael Davis and Sally-Ann to make contact, otherwise if all goes well, we will see you and the other cruisers very soon.

Hi Guys when do you start your cruise ? we are going on the 16th (lucky for those on the 2 week cruise starting very soon!.) As posted on other fellow cruisers we can meet in the bar the eve before our day trip. We await time and place from Irish silver streak `John and Julie` or if problems making contact call us at our room deck 3 under Mr Michael Davis and Sally-Ann. If any one else is going on the same day trip we have discussed here please feel free to make contact too, be lovely to meet up with fellow cruisers before dinner on the evening before our day out. Happy cruising everyone ! Sal and Mike

Hi all sorry for not getting back to you all we were buy getting organised and are just about to get in the car to drive to Belfast from Dublin, Looking forward to meeting you all and I have never been on this hip before but how about meeting in Hemmingway bar at 6pm on the 18th (this is a day at sea) so none of ye have any excuse !!! ha ha , or if anyone has a different proposal ?? See you all in sunnier climes :):):) John and Julie

Hi all sorry for not getting back to you all we were buy getting organised and are just about to get in the car to drive to Belfast from Dublin, Looking forward to meeting you all and I have never been on this hip before but how about meeting in Hemmingway bar at 6pm on the 18th (this is a day at sea) so none of ye have any excuse !!! ha ha , or if anyone has a different proposal ?? See you all in sunnier climes. John and Julie

Hi Irish Silverstreak

Hope you haven't left yet.

I would make the meeting earlier on the sea day as it is normally formal night that day and starts with "Meeting the Captain and his Staff" at about 5.30pm before early sitting dinner at 6.30pm.

Happy cruising.:)

I'm sure I read somewhere hereabouts that Thomson are doing 2 days in Ashdod on some re-scheduled cruise itineraries.

If Masada is offered as a tour I would thoroughly recommend it.

Having watched the TV mini series with Peter O'Toole and Anthony Quayle the visit was really worthwhile.

have a great cruise guys:cool:

let us know all about the jerusalem tour (we may consider booking this company for our cruise in november)

Taxis are also available at the port. Agree a price beforehand. They driver will take you any where you want to go. We went to Jerusalem where he asked us if we wanted him to stay with us or would we prefer to look around on our own.

We chose to wander around on our own and agreed a place to meet three hours later. We then went to the Dead Sea where he gave us as much time as we wished.

The taxi then brought us right back to the ship. Not all taxis companies are allowed in port.

We paid £50 pp four sharing which was well worth it for a lovely day at our own pace.

Archived