Shuttle to Orlando after Cruise

tammi0916

I have booked the shuttle to Orlando Airport after the cruise it will cost us $105.00 for the 3 of us and was wondering if it would be cheaper to do a rental? If so, how do I get the rental from the port? Will the rental company have a shuttle to their location? Which rental company does this?

Thanks so much!

We are doing the car thing both ways to and from the airport. There are 3 of us also. I went to the port site and found info about transportation and thereare at least 4 that you can use and drop off at either place at no extra charge. A mid size is about $48 without any discounts. We are using B**** because it seems they have a bus that run steady back and forth from the ship to their office. Hope that helps;)

We are doing the car thing both ways to and from the airport. There are 3 of us also. I went to the port site and found info about transportation and thereare at least 4 that you can use and drop off at either place at no extra charge. A mid size is about $48 without any discounts. We are using B**** because it seems they have a bus that run steady back and forth from the ship to their office. Hope that helps;)

Thanks for the info - that'a big help. I will check out the port site.

Archived