Puerto Quetzal and Puntarenas

kikivaneys

Hello everybody!:)

My husband and I booked a cruise shortly!

Now we are looking for some shore excursions or tips for the port Puerto Quetzal Guatemala and Puntarenas Costa Rica.

We are big Hard Rock Cafe fans! On this cruise will be many Hard Rock Cafe, also in Guatemala City and San Jose Costa Rica.:D

We would like to see these cafes for a short stop.

Did somebody has an idea how to visit these hard rock cafe on a safe way?:confused:

Best regards, kiki;)

Kiki. I am saying impossible to get to Guat. City; nearly impossible for San Jose, CR ;and a long taxi ride to Puerto Vallarta's H'Rock North of Airport. Cabo will be a 500/yd stroll. I've been to them all. Locomotiveman TOM

Hi Tom!

Thanks for the reply and the hint. We have two offers of tour operators who have a visit to the Hard Rock Cafe in Guatemala in their

excursion. The prices are ok and one of the tour operators work with a german agency together. This agency said that the tour provider is reputable.

We reconsider! :confused:

If it does not fit, then it is not too bad!

Here is a quote from the hard rock cafe homepage about the following cafes - CABO.

"The following former Hard Rock Cafe franchise locations continue to operate without Hard Rock International’s permission after having

their franchise agreements terminated. Hard Rock is pursuing legal means to close such unauthorized locations. In the meantime, we

caution consumers when frequenting such rogue establishments that the quality of goods (such as the unauthorized merchandise) and

services offered is no longer monitored by Hard Rock and may not meet Hard Rock’s standards that customers are familiar with and expect.

Acapulco, Mexico

Athens, Greece

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Cancun, Mexico

Cozumel, Mexico

Nassau, Bahamas":(

First line yes we want to see the countries. It would just have been nice to combine everything together.:D

See you, kiki:)