Legend of the SeasJunior Suite accessible

PBNJ620

I accidentally posted this on RCCL's forum and then realized that I'd get a better response on this board .

Thinking of booking the Panama Canal for next November and am looking at the Junior Suite on Legend. We had stayed in a Junior Suite on ALLURE and it was AMAZING! HUGE!!! As big as a grand. The description for legend shows it coming in at least 100 square feet LESS than the grand on Legend.

For those of you who have stayed in this suite, how was it and can you compare it to any other JS accessible?

The only advantage to a junior suite on an older ship like Legend is the balcony and double cruise points (if you are trying to move up on the C&A ladder). The JS is the only accessible type cabin with a balcony on Legend. Otherwise, you are better off booking an ocean view or inside cabin since they are approximately the same size as the JS and the accessibility features are the same, usually for considerably less. The JS balcony on Rhapsody was not really accessible. Since they are sister ships, I assume Legend is the same. My mom was unable to get in/out by herself due to the steepness of the ramp and bump over the door seal. Also, there was a chair that we had to move to get through the balcony door. The chair was not an issue in the OV or IN cabins because it was against a wall not blocking the door.

Archived