Air New Zealand

drlynn

My husband and I are flying from LAX to Aukland in a few weeks. We haven't flown with air NZ before and have a couple of questions. Do they provide blankets and pillows? And does anyone know if they provide ear buds or over the ear listening sets? Just wondering if we need to bring our own. We do know about the luggage restrictions but do they care how big my purse is :) We have no choice about flying in economy since it is with a group so trying to think a bit about making it somewhat comfortable anyway. Thanks!

My husband and I are flying from LAX to Aukland in a few weeks. We haven't flown with air NZ before and have a couple of questions. Do they provide blankets and pillows? And does anyone know if they provide ear buds or over the ear listening sets? Just wondering if we need to bring our own. We do know about the luggage restrictions but do they care how big my purse is :) We have no choice about flying in economy since it is with a group so trying to think a bit about making it somewhat comfortable anyway. Thanks!

All your answers should be answered on the Air New Zealand webpage.