X508 oriana meet and mingle

Skovgaard

ON BOARD MEET AND MINGLE

All those who have said they would like to come along will receive an official invite from P&O in their cabin

However can the following shipmates let Prefdavid or myself have their cabin number so they get their invitation

Clive & Judi (AuroraF10),

John & Lesley (wildclyde),

Clive & June (hamish123),

??? - Potsie52, ??? -

RichT

Bert & Eileen (BertC)

Thanking you all :)

Mistress Suzanne (aka Skovgaard) has very kindly communicated directly with P&O to request a meet & mingle be accommodated as we have nigh on 50 people here and on CN interested in getting together.

I'll leave her to explain the "how to do it" as I'm merely her grovelling assistant charged with preparing all the details of names, cabin numbers etc. and then passing it on for our Mistress to manage. ;)

Now if only those last few people would communicate their details I could rest happily. :D

:)Prefdavid you do things so well, what a team

P&O do not organise Meet & Mingles as do other cruise lines, but I feel it adds to the holiday

Meet and Mingle - you start the ball rolling in roll calls, if there are not many of you then choose a location on board ship ie a bar to meet up the first full sea day, a time and how to recognise each other needed

If there are going to be a lot of you, as David has said we are upto 50, then contact P&O events team and they will allocate a room, with nibbles and drinks for you all to meet up, they will also send personal invitations to everyone who has said they would like to meet

I hope this has been helpful